This is a tutorial on how make frothy and creamy coffee without an Espresso machine or any other electric tool. Its completely manual and easy,plus its a fast process that has great result.
All you need is :
A cup or mug,
A manual whisker that fits in the cup/mug.
You could use any kitchen tool that can make froth.
Your favourite instant coffee or ground coffee mix, to taste.
Sugar or any sweetner, to taste.
Milk, half a cup.
Water, 1-2 tablespoon.
Coffee powder or cocoa powder, to sprinkle on top. (Optional)
- Take a cup. Add in the sugar and coffee.
- Add 1-2 tablespoon water and mix it.
- Take a rod whisker and whisk the mixture. Roll the whisker handle between your palms.
- The colour will fade as you keep whisking.
- Stop rolling when you get off white creamy froth of your desired consistency till half the cup.
When you are happy with half a cup of froth, heat some milk and pour in the cup. Be careful to not burn yourself. You may or not stir the bottom of the cup with a small spoon.
The coffee will be at the bottom with the creamy froth on top. Sprinkle some coffee powder/cocoa powder and serve hot.
P.S i served it with whole wheat momos and spicy dip.
Also, you might want to look into the #WeeklyChallenge for #Foodbloggers to promote more ‘blog reading’.
Love & Luck,
Roy ❤ ❤