Hello again! It’s so nice to be back with another kid friendly recipe for all you dear readers. I have been away from all the yumminess & blogging for a while now but now that I have got a slight chance at it..here I am with a super summer dessert recipe.
Why is this recipe something you & your kid will love in the season of sun?
Well, good news for you. This is a no-bake recipe which is so apt for the coming summers when gas-top & oven kills. Kills hard!
Secondly, this is a fun do for your kids. This has steps in which you can involve your little ones. No fire, no super hot stuff, minimalistic ingredients list – you can barely find an excuse to keep them away from your kitchen.
The list of ingredients is not very big on the pocket & mostly includes items you already have in your kitchen cupboard.
Ingredients : to make 20-25 small pieces
- Butter (preferably white unsalted cooking butter, but you may use regular ones too) – 4+half dollops/tablespoon
- Digestive biscuits (preferably thick ones) –200g
- Peanut butter (crunchy or creamy) –4 big tablespoon
- Brown sugar /castor sugar – 3-4 big tablespoon (or to taste)
- Dark or milk chocolate – I used about 4 34gms dairy milk for the first coat & some drinking chocolate/chocolate sprinkles as topping. Feel free to either skip or adjust the topping.
- Milk – 3 tablespoon
- Tray/baking tin (preferable square) – to make 20-25 bite size pieces.
- vanilla extract – 1.5 teaspoon
- Aluminum foil of any quality/baking sheet – a little bigger than the tray
You will also need the following –